Saturday, January 15, 2011

Are you inspired yet?

Here is my last sample using our scallop trim border punch.  I am proud to say I created this card all by myself :)  Pat..pat..pat :)  This is an easel card that uses the scallop trim to hold the card up.  It's such a neat way to display this pretty card.  For the heart, I just stamped the heart, punched it out and crumpled it up.  Then I flattened it out and used a sponge dauber to lightly ink the creases for the vintage look and popped it up with a dimensional.  Don't you love the crochet ribbon?  Just put a piece of sticky strip across the card and put the trim on however you'd like.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Artistic Etchings
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Love Letter DSP
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Ribbon: Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim
Accessories : Antique Brads, Full Heart punch, sponge daubers, dimensionals, scallop trim border punch, pearls, small oval punch, small heart punch, sticky strip

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful card !