Friday, January 21, 2011

Give Kisses this Valentines

Sorry for the fuzzy photography.  This is the last project I purchased from Mary Fish.  To give you more perspective, you could fit 2 or 3 hershey kisses in it.  It is made using 4 punches from our petal card punch.  I was so grateful to Mary for sharing this project b/c it made me dust off my punch.  I had been having the hardest time with that punch.  I couldn't get a clean punch and the embossing was weak.  The trick with this punch is to put it on the table and using force on the top of the punch instead of squeezing it like the others. It works pefectly everytime and coordinates with our cute by the inch stamp set.

Have you decided you have to have the Filled with Love Bundle?  If so, just click on current promotions on the right and have it sent straight to your house :)  Valentine's Day 2004 is when I attended my first Stampin' Up! Stamp Camp.  I was so proud of what I had made for my family.  I never looked back!  I'd love to make your Valentine's Day filled with love and crafting....

0 comments: