Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scallop Trim Border Punch

Ok, so I made another video for you last night on how to use our scallop trim border punch and coordinating corner punch.  I am having a hard time with these videos.  So, I'll just share this card with you and say that one day this week, I will post a tutorial on how to make this cute square.  For those of you who already know how to use the punch, I have listed the dimensions of the piece of paper you will need to make each scallop square or rectangle.  So for now, just enjoy the card and I'll keep trying to figure out this video thing.

Supplies
(Card template by Julie Davison and inspired by Mary Fish)
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Black
Paper: Dafodill Delight, whisper white, pear pizzazz, baja breeze, Greenhouse Gala DSP, window sheets
Ribbon: Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon
Punch: XL Bird Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch and Scallop Trim Corner Punch
Dimensionals.

Here are the dimensions created by Gretchen Barron.  Thanks for doing all the legwork for me!
Squares:
4 scallop: 1 15/16
5 scallop: 2 3/8
6 scallop: 2 7/8
7 scallop: 3 1/4
8 scallop: 3 13/16
9 scallop: 4 1/4
10 scallop: 4 3/4

Rectangles:
4x6 scallop: 2 7/8 x 1 15/16
7x12 scallop: 3 1/4 x 5 3/4
8x10 scallop: 3 13/16x 4 3/4

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love the card....and this blog is wonderful.

Beth Crocker said...

I am so glad you like it :) I am having so much fun.