Thursday, January 20, 2011

To whom are you sending Valentines this year?

Here is another card from the online tutorial I bought from Mary Fish.  She does such beautiful work.  Keeping up with what other people do gets me out of my comfort zone and that can be scary sometimes.   I am an A2 girl.  For those of you who don't know that term, it refers to the standard size card.  5.5"x4.25".  Even having the card open up instead of to the side doesn't happen that much.  This card took me out of the zone.  The original size is 6.5"x6.5".  Such a neat size and we sell envelopes to fit.  Way to go, SU!  Now, if you would please lower the price of them, I'd really appreciate it!  The envelope store in my town just went out of business and all the stores around are too expensive.  Oh well.


Do you love the bitty buttons I have been using?  You could get them free with our Filled with Love Promotion 

I love the bitty buttons.  SU! also makes punches to coordinate with them so you can add a piece of color behind them.  I don't have those yet so I put the color on top.  Check out yesterday's post to see the video.  If you cut a sliver of cardstock, you can tie it through the button and ta da!  I love it!



Supplies:
Stamps: Filled with Love
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White
Ink: real red and old olive ( I used our markers)
Accessories: Scallop Rectangle Clearlit (for the big shot), bitty buttons, mini library clips (the one in this picture is retired)

0 comments: