Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Framed Tulips

Here is another card using our framed tulips embossing folder.  It is really growing on me.  This card was cased from Selene Kempton with a few changes.
I'm not sure the pink bow looks great at the bottom, but it needed something and the color coach told me to use Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi and Pretty In Pink....I do what I am told :)

Dimensions: 
Main Vanilla: 5.5"x4.25"
Choc: 5-3/8" x 4-1/8"
Vanilla frame: 5.25"x 4"
smaller Choc: 3.75" x 3-7/8" (before using scallop trim border punch)
smallest vanilla: 2.5" x 3-3/8"

Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Bliss
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ribbon: 1/8" pretty in pink
Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, scallop trim border punch
Accessories: pearls, dimensionals, glue dots, filigree designer brads

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. The tulip embossing folder is going on my list.

Cindy said...

This looks like it should be framed !! So pretty.