Sunday, February 27, 2011

You've got them, now what?

I get a lot of Hostess sets each year and honestly, I rarely do anything with them except give them away as door prizes.  I keep thinking, they are going to retire in a year, I'd better not get too attached.  Well, I did :)  This week I will be showing you a card made with several hostess sets.  There are so many great ones this year.

So, tomorrow, I'll try to make my mojo a little better.  Will you send me yours please?  Tuesday's Tutorial will be the cutest Birthday Bakery idea ever!  I've been reading blogging for dummies...I'm serious.  It said ask your momma what she thinks of your blog.  My mom loves my blog, but she did say that I needed to do some easier cards.  I agree.  For the new stamper and even for us seasoned stampers, sometimes we just need a quick card to make someone's day.  So, I'll start having a fun Friday.  This will be a day where I will show you a quick, fun card.  I hope you like it!

So, now..
Monday: Mojo Monday
Tuesday: Tuesday Tutorial
Wed: Wednesday WOW!
Thursday:   any ideas?
Friday: fun Friday
Sunday: Sunday Summary

I think that's enough.  What is it about alliteration?  Just love it!

So, please come back tomorrow and join me for the rest of the week too!

Have a great Sunday

0 comments: