Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Strength and Hope

As part of our Making a Difference program, Stampin' Up! is proud to partner with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation in the Strength & Hope Campaign.  Throughout the 2011 Summer Mini Catalog sales period starting May 1st, Stampin' Up! will donate $2  from the sale of each Strength & Hope set and Strength & Hope digital kit to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).  Be looking for your Summer Mini in the mail any day now, ask me for your very own copy or check my blog on the 1st to see it for yourself.  I will be showing several cards this week made with this beautiful set!  I imagine we all know at least 1 person who is fighting this disease and these people need cards more than anyone. For more information about BCRF, 

I am combining Mojo Monday with this new set.



Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Strength and Hope Set (avail May 1st)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, versamark pad 
Ribbon: 5/8" organza ribbon
Tools: Dotted Ribbon Scallop Punch, heat tool, eyelet border punch, powder pal, 2.5" circle punch, jewelry tag punch, sponge dauber
Accessories: clear embossing powder, pearls, dimensionals


Here is what I would have done a tuesday tutorial on today.  Can you see the cool frame I put in the middle?  Cut a 3x3" piece of cardstock and take your dotted scallop ribbon border punch and just punch in the middle of each side.  You can't see all of it in the picture, but try it for yourself.  It's a really neat accent.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

This card is beautiful!! I love the dotted scallop ribbon border on this card. Another great idea for this punch. Thanks!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! And that punch makes a really cool accent, I'll have to try that!

Patti Willey said...

So Pretty Beth!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!! I will be featuring this on My Crafty Picks #13 on 4-24-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Beth Crocker said...

Thanks Tiffany!!