Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mojo Monday 186 and Tuesday Video Tutorial

Well, what's 1 day late?

Here is the Mojo Monday Sketch 186
And here is my take on it to match my week of wedding bliss :)

Click here for my video tutorial on heat embossing.  Click here to see my video tutorial on how to mat the decorative label punch.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Bella Toile Background Stamp, Four Frames, Silhouette Sentiments
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Brushed Silver, Vellum paper
Ink: Versamark
Tools: dotted scallop ribbon border punch, scallop border punch, heat tool, powder pal, decorative label punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, small oval punch
Ribbon: 5/8" black satin
Accessories: black and silver embossing powder, silver glimmer brad, dimensionals



Have you tried using one of our background stamps yet?  Watch my Tuesday Tutorial on how to use them.

1 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Gorgeous card adn love the tutorial. So helpful and inspiring! Thx for taking the time to post this.