Saturday, June 25, 2011

Baby Banner

Well, I ran out of items to put on the diaper cakes so I went to the pennant.  This die is one of the great ones that is retiring next Thursday :(  It's not one you would use all the time, but it's great to have at short notice like I did.  I also use the larger pennant to make tball pennants for Drew's tball team.  They LOVE them!
Supplies: 
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Tools: Big Shot, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, Pennant Die, Crop-a-dile
Accessories: 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon, adhesive

Here is a closeup of how I assembled it.
The Pennant Die is retiring and ON SALE!  It was originally ~$40, but now it is on sale for ~$30.  I think it's worth it especially if you like making things for others.
I could have done so much more with this, but had too many projects to make them all as spectacular as I would have liked :)

I'll show you the party favors tomorrow :)
Good Night!

0 comments: