Thursday, July 14, 2011

Memento Mall Purchases

Hello to my downline.  For those of you who don't know what that means, these are girls who have signed up under me or even 1 layer below that.  I am offering them the opportunity to buy special products from the memento mall here at convention. 

Downline.  B/c of my limited internet, please respond to this post by lunch tomorrow.  I'll go shopping after my classes tomorrow.  Here are the items available for purchase. Consider these for hostesses, door prizes or gifts for your downline :)

reusable tote bags $3.50


lucky limeade umbrellas $14.95

fabric tote $24.95 (much prettier in person)






lunchbox $17.95 and cup 11.95 if separate




logo banner $19.95

ribbon charms $5.95


collapsible trash cans for scraps ($5.95)  (this is on a table)

tabs for new catty.  ( I will be bringing home 1 for each of you)  Let me know if you want more
Ok, please let me know by lunch tomorrow.  Sorry for the late post.  I ran out of time on my hour wi-fi and had to find a starbucks somewhere :(

2 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Beth! Thanks for posting! Now I can give my own up line a list! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I wish us regular followers could buy! Cute mementos.

~Judy