Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Swap Cards!

Today's swap card was given to me by one of my new adoptees.  I love to have as many people in my group as possible.  If a demo doesn't have a direct upline in their lives, I take them in like a stray puppy :)  I tried to get adopted and was left out on the curb...so I have a special place in my heart for these ladies and appreciate their wanting to be a part of our group!

Today's swap was made by Carol Edwards.  I forgot to take a picture of the inside and the envelope.  Both done very nicely.

Supplies:
Simply Soft (hostess set)
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Whisper White (great use of our new In Colors!)
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Tools: Big Shot, perfect polka dots embossing folder, lace ribbon border punch (new)
Accessories: Basic rhinestones, dimensionals, blender pens

Thanks so much Carol.  You taught us so much Saturday and we appreciate all you brought to give us and show us!!

See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Elaine U. said...

Simply Soft is my ABSOLUTE fave hostess set!! Love it!
I found your blog through SC. :)
http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

Beth Crocker said...

Thanks so much for visiting :)