Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Give me 2 "L"s.

I HATE spiders and I feel like they are in my house all the time.  Halloween is the only time I can even bear to think about them.  This one might be my 2nd favorite.
Supplies: 
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive, Cardstock vellum. Frightful Sight DSP
Ink: Black marker
Tools: Big Shot, Spider Web embossing folder, Serif Essentials dies,1-3/8" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, owl punch for small part of eye, wide heart punch

Learned how to make this adorable spider from Kim Score.  Check out her website to see how to make it!

3 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

The only spiders that don't bug me (unless in the shower!) are daddy long-legs...they eat bugs and stuff and usually stay up high. But otherwise I agree with you on spiders! However, I love them as decorations for Halloween and this one is adorable - TFS!

Kim said...

thanks for the link! the card turned out super cute!

Beth Crocker said...

Thanks to you Kim for all you do to inspire me daily!!!