Monday, September 5, 2011

Give me a "N"

I haven't done this little guy before, but I think he is just adorable!  Thanks Debbie Henderson!
Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Grateful Greetings
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, frightful sight dsp
Ink: Basic black pad and marker, old olive for sponging
Tools: Big Shot: Serif Essentials Dies, scallop border punch, 1-1/4" square punch, scallop square punch, ornament punch, bird punch, boho blossoms punch, punch pack, owl punch, wide oval punch, 1' circle punch, 1/2" circle punch
Accessories: sponge daubers

Extra tips: to make the horns, cut out a 1" circle.  Then take the 1/2" circle punch and punch it slightly along the edge to make a horn.  I just free handed the arm.

2 comments:

Kim said...

turned out very cute, for the original tutorial on this little guy, check out my blog here:
http://www.paperpunchaddiction.com/2010/08/monster-mash-treat-box.html

Beth Crocker said...

Thanks Kim!! I never did find that :)