Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wicked Cool Halloween Card

I cased this adorable Halloween card from Renee Pudlas.  I demo'd this card at my last workshop.  I think they liked it :)


Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Wicked Cool  (that is why SU! is so great.  I was able to do this whole card with 1 set....coordination is the name of the game!!)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Whisper White, Frightful Sight DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry markers
Tools: dotted scallop ribbon border, medium oval punch, scallop oval punch
Accessories: crochet ribbon, dimensionals, sponge daubers


I distressed all the way around the white piece and the olive piece with my paper snips.

1 comments:

littlebitoftoto said...

Like this card, the crochet ribbon makes the witch a little girly..cute idea