Monday, March 5, 2012

Sorry :(

I cannot believe that I forgot to post for a whole week!  I usually spend the weekend before setting all of my posts for the whole week.  I went out of town with my 2 kids by myself and I must have totally gone crazy, b/c I forgot.  I am so sorry.  That means you have missed the announcement for a great product!

Announcing our Simply Scored Diagonal Plate for the Simply Scored Tool!
Click the picture to see a great video about this product!


It makes envelopes and boxes and other really cool cards!  I don't have one yet, but I plan on getting on with my first order this month!  It's only $11.95 item number 125586 if you want to order online.  You will never have to use a boring white envelope again!





And, while you are at it, don't forget we have 26 more days of SALE A BRATION!  If you haven't gotten any free products from this promotion, I promised you won't be disappointed!  Click on the photo at the top of the sidebar to see all the great products included in this annual promotion!

0 comments: