Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm back!

Hello cyberspace stampers!  It is so good to be back on blogger :)  We have been in our new house for 3 weeks now so I am in a better place to resume stamping!  I have a whole room just to myself now and have had a lot of fun decorating every inch of it.  I'm still waiting for a few items to be delivered to hang on the wall and then I'll show you pictures :)  I hate it that I won't have the pictures of the vinyl I have ordered from SU!.  I was sorry to see the decor elements go b/c it always brightened up the space I put it in.  So, get on the retired list and get you some.  I'm hoping that even in June, these items will appear on the clearance rack, but who knows!

I'll start out sharing what I made for my mom for mother's day.  You can still get this tutorial in the May project list on Craft Project Central.  They have some adorable Father's Day projects too.  My husband is a rocket scientist and my dad is a mathematician.  I get so frustrated when I can only find tools, fishing and ties for father's day.  I guess that's just the way it is :)  I did make my dad a calculator one time and he appreciated that:)

Here is the card and matching birdhouse.  Lots of fun to make!

The birdhouse is a gift box and opens at the top!  A very fun project!  Get the eyelet border punch before it is gone forever!

3 comments:

allison said...

I love the birdhouse!! I'll be checking out the tutorials soon!

Cindy said...

That is adorable !!!!!

Patti Willey said...

Ho! That is quite the bird house!