Thursday, May 24, 2012

Petite Purse Die

Ok, are those of you who did not take advantage of summer smooches in April mad at yourselves for not getting the petite purse die?  In the craziness of my moving, I didn't get my club order in til May 1st and you know what that meant....my peeps didn't get their dies!  I was so embarrassed!  Anywhoo, thank goodness that it will be available again starting June 1st.  Because then you can make all these awesome projects!
 This little guys was done with the the faux leather technique.  Use versamark all over the part you want leatherized, sprinkle clear embossing powder all over it and then use your stylus to make patterns in it.  Blow off the excess and use the heat tool to set!  I've seen ones much better than this one so just look around :)
 This one was made with lot of retiring stuff.  I was very sad to see the pleated ribbon go with the new catalog.  Stock up on that stuff!, the paper is the summer smooches DSP and the flower was made with the 3 layer punch that is retiring!  All very cute stuff!
This one took the purse down to 2 dimensions.  Very fun!  Got this one off stampin connection.  You can see the modern label punch has a little mat behind it.  Just punch out an extra label, cut it in half and spread it out to peek out from both sides.

Last but not least by any means is this adorable Petite Purse Square Box from Flowerbug's Inkspot.
Petite purse square box Give that one a shot!  Click here for the tutorial.

2 comments:

allison said...

Oh my gosh, Beth! I love all these techniques and you can bet I'll be trying them all at my next workshop! I love this little purse die!!!

Kards by Kathi said...

I love your purses. I really would love to be able to get on Stampinconnection.com as I really love her things .