Sunday, July 15, 2012

Reason to Smile Class

New Class Announcement!
Reason to Smile Class
Got this from LeeAnn (obviously) and had to do it!

I've been wanting to do a class surrounding our current promotion.  
This stamp set is called Reason to Smile and 
it is only $5 with a $50 order.

This class will be $20 and will include 10 cards and a purse to put them in!  
Great gift!  Don't feel guilty if you want to use this 
to give to your child's new teacher.  
I'm all about brown-nosing :)

2 lucky girls will win one of these sets for free!!!!

If you want to make sure you get this beautiful set, 
send me your $50 order and the class is free 
as well as the stamp set.  I'll buy the set for you.  
Here are the other images from this set.
Reason To Smile



The RSVP for this class is Friday the 20th.  
I hope you can make it!

0 comments: