Monday, August 20, 2012

Christmas Card Club Cards

We had a great time at my 2nd Christmas Card Club yesterday!  I really tried to make the cards a little easier than last month and I think I succeeded!!  I love it that everyone remembered to bring their frequent stamper cards!!  Very exciting!  This week I'll be sharing all the cards we made.  My bad though....too many big shot projects and not enough big shots!!  I'll do better next month.

I have had this card in my email since I got it last year (after christmas) from Inking Idaho!  I loved this card so much and couldn't wait to share it with my gals this month!  See Becky's blog for more info.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Tiny Tags
Ink: Gumball Green
Paper: Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Be of good cheer DSP, red glitter paper
Tools: Big Shot, chevron embossing folder, top note die, 1/2, 3/4" circle punches, ornament punch, jewelry punch
Accessories: vanilla 1/8" ribbon, glue dots

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Beth, this is just adorable..TFS!!!