Monday, September 17, 2012

HOLIDAY BLAST

Hello All!  I am so sorry for being MIA the last 2 weeks.  Andy and I just got back from a 7-day cruise celebrating our 10th anniversary.  We got back last night and I am overwhelmed with what waits for me this upcoming week :)

PLEASE!!!! don't forget that this Friday is the last day to register for our Holiday Blast event taking place in H'ville on October 13th!  I must have the money in hand by Friday :)

On another note, here is a card I wanted to share with you today and stuff I wrote last week :)



Supplies:
Stamp Set: Evergreen
Paper: Certainly Celery and old Olive (dynamic duos found on your color wheel), white, silver glitter paper
Ink: certainly celery, old olive
Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary accent framelits, striped embossing folder, holiday collection framelits, essentials paper piercing pack
Accessories: dimensionals



Right now I am sailing across the Atlantic Ocean on my 10th anniversary trip.  We flew up to NY, stayed in Time Square, saw the musical Wiked and boarded the Carnival Glory headed to 2 ports in Canada and then back through Portland, ME, Boston, MA and then back to NY.  7 nights!!!  Yeah for 10 years!  I’ve already won a trophy for a game show I participated in!
Ok, enough about me because I have been thinking about you.  I thought I would use some of our downtime to update my crazy blog.  I tell ya.  Now that school is back in session, I thought I would have more time…not so much.
I did this card at club last month.  I was teaching them how to stamp a 3D image using the stamp-a-majig.  If you don’t have one…get one J
Use your Stamp-a-majig and stamp your lighter image first.  Then move your stamp-a-majig up and over in any direction and stamp again.  As far as the layering, there is no framelit that will do that.  So, you use the paper piercing pack to punch around the outside of the image and then cut as best you can.

0 comments: