Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Ok!  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  I love this day!  Drew is a police man and Katie is Minnie Mouse.  We are going to have a blast tonight.  As you all know...I am now officially over HALLOWEEN and this will be the last Halloween project I share with you...maybe :)  You know I love the owl punch...this isn't an owl, but another awesome way to use the owl builder punch.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Tangerine Tango and white craft ink
Paper: Black, Howlstooth DSP, Daffodil Delight, Vanilla, white
Tools: Big Shot, spider web embossing folder, owl builder punch, word window punch, modern label punch, bird punch, medium oval punch, 2.5" circle punch
Accessories: sponge dauber, dimensionals

Sorry about the Blue Box...not sure how I did that :)  I just realized that I have several other halloween projects I didn't share with you.  I'm just going to put them all in today.  Because tomorrow is 364 from Halloween.  Too far away to be thinking about it :)




0 comments: