Saturday, December 1, 2012

Greatest Christmas Card EVER!!

I am a little upset posting this project today.  This is my Christmas Card to my family this year.  I only have to make 5.  MOM...don't look!!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Joyous Celebrations
Ink: early espresso, versamark
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb cake, very vanilla, festive dsp paper pack, vellum cardstock
Tools: Big Shot, frames embossing folder, wide oval punch, med oval punch, scallop oval punch, scallop trim border punch, heat tool, simply scored
Accessories: crumb cake seam binding, sticky strip, glue dots, espresso embossing powder, dimensionals
Extra: battery operated tea light
Isn't this divine?  This is a twisted easel card.  Here is the step by step video tutorial!!

3 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

So sorry about your good - but you know that even if your mom sees it on your blog that the card will blow her away in person...they always do! I've recently made a similar card and they are not as difficult and sure have lots of impact! Thank you for the video!

Carol Carriveau said...

Speaking of goofs, that word was supposed to BE goof...LOL! Late and time for me to go to bed!!!

Cindy said...

This is an awesome card !! I love it !!