Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!



  


Spring Catalog
Hello...I'm Beth Crocker.  Have we met?  I am so embarrassed that I haven't posted since December 18th? That was when the Holidays just overwhelmed me.  My holiday just started yesterday when my kids went back to school :)  But, I have a few moments now between all my other things to do to share some fun things with you!!  Today is all about information!!  Good Information!

You've been waiting and now it is here.  Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas went by with a blink of an eye and so did the holiday catalog.  Now...get ready for Valentine's Day fun and some awesome new products!

NEXT...

We've added 15 more products to our Clearance Rack Blitz! See the list of newly added products below:
  • Neutrals Flower Brads
  • Regals Flower Brads
  • Subtles Flower Brads
  • Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon
  • Bashful Blue 5/8" Satin Ribbon
  • Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim
  • Artichoke 3/8" Denim Jean Ribbon
  • 2010-2012 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
  • 2011-2013 In Color 12" x 12" Textured Cardstock
  • Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper
  • Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper
  • Well Worn Designer Series Paper
  • Beau Chateau Side Notes
  • Sweetest Stem Embosslits Dies
  • Flower Burst Embosslits Dies
AND...
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and we are offering great Vtine Day bundles!  I'm in love with these!!
Valentine's Specials
1.  From January 3 through January 21, you will have the opportunity to purchase the exclusive Valentine Treat Bundle. This bundle, created specifically for this special offer, contains the brand-new Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp (English only) and a package of 1" x 8" cellophane bags (50 bags). Item #132771

2.  During the My Little Valentine promotion, you will get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE(from Holiday catalog pg.35) -a $7.95 value-when they purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Set. This four-piece set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after January 21! Item code #132242

In addition to these Vtine Bundles, I HIGHLY recommend our talking tags.  I put them on several of my Christmas Cards and who wouldn't love a personal recorded greeting from a friend in their Vtine card? Item #129723

0 comments: