Friday, January 25, 2013

My Sister's gift.

Well, if my gift to my sister didn't get there by her birthday, I'm about to ruin the surprise.  You saw her card yesterday using the Mojo Monday Template.
inside card



Here was the final product with stamping the front and putting DSP on the flap of the envelope :)


But, the big surprise was the gift I made her.  Do you remember the Simply Adorned line of jewelry we used to sell?  Well, I guess it didn't catch on very well.  It was kinda pricey, but this charm is on clearance now.  It's 1.5"x2" and it is beautiful!  And, the price even better.  Only about $8.50.  I bought 2 so I could make matching necklaces.  I didn't take a picture of the back.  Her mom passed away 2 years ago so I put a picture of  my MIL when she was a young girl in the back.  This may not be Emily's style. Whether she wears it or not, I hope she'll save it forever so she'll always remember how much I love her.
Simply Adorned Charm 1.5X2 - by Stampin' Up!
Here's what I came up with!  See how it matches the card?  My husband asked if I was Mr. T.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Artistic Etchings, french script, family reunion, fabulous phrases
Ink: versamark, soft suede
Paper: Vanilla, soft suede, champagne glitter paper
Tools: jewlery tag punch, sponge dauber, distressing tool, heat tool, big shot, butterfly wings embosslit
Accessories: basic pearls, gold embossing powder  

So, here's the culmination of it all!  I added the small simply adorned bracelet with pictures of her boys in it.  Nothing fancy, but...








One more promotion for our silver anniversary.


For our 25-year anniversary, we’re bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release—one set per month—during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each “Best of” set will also include a never-before-seen image!  
After all sets are released, they will all be available until March 2014 :)  Can you guess which one is new?
Best Of Birthdays Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Best of Birthdays #132929

0 comments: