Monday, January 21, 2013

SAB starts Tuesday!!


I know for many of you, Sale-A-Bration is a term you are unfamiliar with.  (Can I end a sentence with a preposition, Mom?)  For the rest of us, we wait all year for it!  From Jan 22nd through March 22nd, every $50 you spend in one of our catalogs will give you a free set from our SAB catty.  And b/c it's our 25th anniversary, there will be more free earning options than ever before!  More on this soon.  Here is a sample using our Feeling Sentimental set.  So fun!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Feeling Sentimental (SAB)
Paper: Black and White
Ink: Stazon black
Tools: Simply Scored Tool, Big Shot, new oval framelits
Accessories: dimensionals

If there is one product you get from our spring catalog, I almost have to insist upon the oval framelits!  Gorgeous...and the paper piercing set that goes with it for pizzazz.....I know...you miss Pear Pizzazz...

PS...just put in an order for my Mom and Me Valentine Class.  17 little girls coming....I am so excited!!


0 comments: