Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Online Training Class and SAB Class

I'm pretty pumped about this.  One main thing I keep forgetting is there are new stampers joining our little craft world everyday and I'm just trying to make the coolest cards I can.  Do I ever take the time to go back to the basics?  Not much. My new club has several new stampers in it and I feel so conflicted.  I don't want to steamroll past the basics for them, but don't want to bore my pros at the same time.  Stampin' Up! is offering a tutorial of the basics.  If you are a new stamper, I highly recommend checking this out.  I'll be watching it and sharing it with my club Thursday night.  We all could use a little reminder :)

Online Stamping Class Now Available February 26, 2013
Our new online stamping class is now available! This class shares innovative ideas to get the most out of your supplies (from stamps to the Big Shot) with clever tips and techniques. Divided into six sections focused on a variety of topics, this class includes videos, step outs, and supply lists for 30+ projects.
Check it out.   Go here and put the code in :)  At $14.95 (item 133385) it's a great value for anyone.

I would be a bad blogger if I didn't share a project with you too :)  Last Friday I had the opportunity to have an AM class with a few great girls!  I'd like to get that group a little bigger.  Morning is so fun and less stressful for me too.  We made 5 cards using almost all the products in the SAB catalog.  Here is the Madison Ave card.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Friendly Phrases, Madison Ave
Paper: White, Calypso Coral
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Tools: small scallop punch
Accessories: calypso coral bakers twine, Pool Party SAB buttons, jumbo rhinestones, dimensionals, glue dots