Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Baby Dedication Invitation

My sweet friend asked if I could make some baby dedication invites for her little girl.  I am always so honored when my friends trust me to make things for them for important milestones in their lives.  Here's what I came up with.  I thought I would give you a break from adult dresses today, but did end up with a baby dress. :)

Man, I am really seeing how important it is to use my lightbox when taking pictures of my projects.  This is another bad one.

Supplies:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Vellum cs
Tools: Big Shot, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, 1-1/4" circle punch and coordinating circle scallop punch, scallop trim border punch
Accessories: white organdy ribbon

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous, Beth...hope she keeps one as a special keepsake!