Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I met Brian King!

Well, over the last few months I've come to really enjoy reading the quirky, hilarious and very insightful blog written by Brian King.  He only joined Stampin Up! in the last year and has already taken the blog world by storm.  You have seen many of his ideas on my blog.  I read that he was going to be doing an event in Atlanta a few weekends ago and it just so happened I was going to be there for my nephew's birthday.  For some reason, I HAD to meet him.  His personality just draws you in.  So, I went to meet him!  He's just like I thought he'd be.  Just Great.  Too bad he's not in Huntsville.
This is the card he had the public make.  It was so simple, but a real wow for those who don't know our little company.  (didn't get a chance to run this through the editing machine :)

Don't forget:

All Dressed Up Class rsvp due today (Wednesday).
 



0 comments: