Friday, May 10, 2013

Sweet Threads Cross Stitch Kit

I have very fond memories of my Mimi teaching me how to cross stitch.  I got really good at it, but if you share the love of this past time with me, you remember those moments when you got off by 1 X, but didn't realize it till you changed colors several hours later :)  Then you had to take out lots of hours of your work.  Sorry....total run on sentence there.  I think every young lady should have to learn how to cross stitch.  I tried to have a mom and me class, but couldn't get the interest.  I used to cross stitch for hours on long car trips to Gram's house.  With the technology explosion, cross stitching has really taken a backseat to everything.  If you'd like to join with me in my efforts to bring cross stitching back, get our Sweet Threads Bundle before it retires at the end of the month.  If you don't have a young lady in your life, get one of these, prop the lazy boy up and enjoy the memories of your childhood.

Sweet Threads Bundle

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Not being a stitcher, I ignored this one but got a set in a product share...like your idea of having someone else to do it....may share with a great niece I will have here towards the end of summer. TFS!