Wednesday, June 12, 2013

All Dolled Up in several ways

I had my Kit class a few weeks ago and each lady got to choose which kit they wanted to make.  It was fun to see several different kinds being made.  My mom and I were really drawn to the All Dolled Up Kit.  Right up our alley.  You get 6 cards with this kit and I'll show you all the different variations I did.  You can keep it simple or go all out.  The kit provides you with the foundation to make whatever you want. 

All Dolled Up Kit $15.95 (item 133913)

 
We're excited to introduce our second Submit a Project kit--the Dolled-Up Birthday Kit--voted on by you via our Facebook page. This gorgeous birthday card was created by Chris Gilmore, a manager from Coshocton, Ohio. Congratulations, Chris!

The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
  • Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
  • 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
  • 2" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
  • Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
  • Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
  • Dress Up die-cuts (6)*
  • Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot (1)
  • Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim (6 pieces)
  • Sponge Dauber (1)

Ok, watch the degree of difficulty increase with each card.
 
original card from kit
extra sponging

 
 
Hello, Doily, crochet ribbon
This was the first time in a long time when I got to just sit and play.  I had a blast as you can tell :)

0 comments: