Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Looking for a specific stamp?

 
Stampin' Up! just wound up their 25th anniversary convention last week and there are always new products revealed during it.  I am so sad I couldn't go this year.  Next year is my 10th anniversary and I will be going even if I have to sell my children :)

Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn't find the perfect image? Maybe one of your customers has a special family logo or a sketch she'd like to have as a stamp. Well now she can! Undefined is Stampin' Up!'s new stamp carving product line. You define the rubber stamp any way you want.
When you carve your very own stamp, you have will have an entirely new and different creative experience. And when you're finished, you will have created a one-of-a-kind stamp!
How exactly do you carve a stamp? Watch the video for a tutorial.



0 comments: